Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bitter Sweet

This is my humble request for prayer right now. I have made so many amazing friendships over my life and they have only gotten stronger. I'm torn right now because part of me is so thankful for being blessed with being so close to so many amazing people, but the other part of me almost wishes that I wasn't because the thought of me leaving just keeps getting more and more difficult. I KNOW I am called to go, there is no doubt in my mind about that, and I know that relationships can be things of this world if I allow them to get the best of me and in the way of where God is calling me to go. More and more I'm realizing how tough these next few months are going to be, and how I just have to cling to God.

1 comment:

Sara said...

My sweet kelli, I could only imagine how difficult that part of this most amazing adventure can be. You know that I and so many others love you so much! The cool thing about this adventure that you are just beginning to embarck on is that you GET to develop new, strong, wonderful relationships with those precious people in Uganda! Since you have been faithful to go, God will be faithful in keeping those relationships with the people here alive in His perfect will! Don't be discouraged. You will always be my sassy but completely lovable Kelli! ;o} You are forever in my prayers dear one!
I love you! ~Sara Dunham

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text