Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Developing my vision

Well, over the past month God has really been helping me to define my vision of what I want to do out in Jinja. I knew discipleship was the broad sense of what I would be doing, but now I've seen that it'll be through my joy that God can really use me down there. So with that comes a prayer request that I would be able to be "joyful in everything" and that through my smile people would see the love of Christ. I have to admit I'm getting butterflies and a little sad at times just thinking of the people I will miss back here, but I know that I'm called to die to myself and follow Him no matter where He leads me.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

FYI
your page is all jacked up in firefox. I saw that it works in IE but come on, who really wants to use IE anyways

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text