Saturday, April 12, 2008

Africa Party Re-Cap

Well last night I had my first Africa party. It was complete with African food made by yours truly and the help of two of the coolest guys I know (Lukas and Mat). I was super stressed out yesterday worrying about all the little details and wanting it to be perfect, but I know I shouldn't have worried because it was totally bathed in prayer and the night seriously couldn't have gone better. There were at least fifty people there and I loved each and every one of them. I did a presentation that I was so nervous about. I'm able to speak in front of people all the time, but not when I'm talking about myself. I just couldn't believe how perfect it all went, and God blessed me with support of every kind (financial, prayer, and emotional). I thank all of you who were able to come, and be looking forward to another event in June.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text