Wednesday, November 12, 2008

up and running

So we've been having some issues with our internet lately, but hopefully it's back to working again. I made another video blog so hopefully I can post that soon. These past couple of days have been pretty good, just continued encouragement about how God is using me here. Today, I went to Jinja Modern which is a high school and visited Joy, Joyce, and Linda. They asked me to come and teach and so I may be doing that soon too. I then just kind of hung out in town for a little bit and got myself a coffee and walked home. I love these girls here so much! And I just pray that God gives me the words to minister to them as effectively as possible.

1 comment:

livin4gzus said...

For so long after my first trip there every time I closed my eyes I would see the eyes of all the young ladies I met there. I prayed for someone to come along that would be a "big sister" to them. Someone that would teach them to be the woman God created them to be. Bless you sweetheart and keep up the good work.

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text