Monday, July 14, 2008

New Updates!!!

Ok so I promise to be more diligent at posting things on my blog once I'm in Africa. Since I last posted in May there have been a couple of new developments:

- Jess and Bev Rich are in the states and so I've been able to spend time with them and it's been a really neat opportunity to get to know them better and it's definitely been a shot in the arm with getting me excited about going down there.

- I've had my last day of work at Calvary of Albuquerque, therefore I am now working on Africa stuff full time (mainly fundraising). I know that God is faithful to provide, it's just a question of waiting on Him to provide for me.

- I will head to Montana for five days this Saturday to spend time with old friends one last time before I head out, I can't wait to see everyone!

- And last but not least I got my ticket!!! So it's official I'm heading out on August 27th.

Well, that's just a quick re-cap but I hope I get to meet with everyone at some point before I go.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text