Sunday, July 27, 2008

One month and counting

Well, it is 2 in the morning on the 27th of July and it is officially one month until I head out for Africa. Tonight at Vertical, Jason announced that the 16th will be my send off service in Vertical and I cannot believe it is here. Again, as I have said time and time again, I know this is where God is calling me; but this truly has caused me to have a difficult time realizing that I am leaving EVERYONE I know and love. I went to Montana this past week and while I was there I got to hang out with the whole crew there who I had grown up spiritually with over the past seven years. It was surreal getting to say goodbye to them and it finally hit me when I said goodbye to my friends Tori and Johnny at the airport and that's where I broke down. Anyways, I continue to ask for your prayers for financial support as well as the sustained relationships I have with people even while I'm in Africa.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text