Thursday, November 8, 2007

Early August

So I met with Neil yesterday and it sounds like it's fairly reasonable to think that I'll head to Africa in the first week or so of August. Yes, it's about 9 months away, but I have to go through training for three weeks in Mexico. This training is highly recommended and all but required for missionaries entering the field. In that nine months I will also be getting everything else ready for me to move down there including immunizations, graduating, visiting friends, etc... Also at the meeting I found out that when all is said and done, I will need about $2000 a month to cover all of my expenses. I also now have an official account set up with the church, so people can start supporting me now as there are numerous initial costs that I need money for before I leave (i.e. plane tickets, visa, immunizations, etc...). As always, if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to let you know more abot what I will be doing and what my needs are. Continue to keep me prayer that I focus at school.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text