Friday, November 23, 2007

Prayer Request

So lately, I've been feeling like I'm in a boxing match and losing terribly. For a week or so it seemed like my knee was getting bad again, and therefore I was starting to think that I would need more surgery, but it then got better. Praise God! Now, as I've been feeling just emotionally, physically, and spiritually exhausted, I got one of the worst colds I've ever had. It basically has taken me out of commission for the past three days (and yes, one of those days was Thanksgiving). I'm sitting now in the coffee shop, just b/c I needed to get out, with a roll of toilet paper b/c I have to blow my nose so much and aches all over my body. I just ask now that you pray not necessarily for me to have this sickness end, as through all of this I know I'm being tested, but that I would have the strength to endure.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text