Monday, December 3, 2007

Blessed are the flexible...right?

Ok, so I just found out that the training I have to go to in July was pushed back to be about two weeks later, which then means that I have to leave for Uganda about a week later than originally planned. I know it is just a week, but I want to be out there so badly that it honestly makes me so sad that I have to wait even longer than I thought. I know I just have to keep trusting in God and His timing, but it's times like this when I feel like asking God "are you sure..?" Anyways, just be praying for me that I will be able to not get discouraged about this little change and that I would continue trusting in Him and Hist timing.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text