Thursday, December 27, 2007

My First Real Breakdown

So I'm using this blog to be totally and completely honest and transparent about all that I'm going through in hopes that it will allow you to get a full grasp on what this process is like for me. Well...tonight I honestly have to say I broke down. I just felt so overwhelmed with getting my apartment ready to move out, my car breaking down, trying to figure out what I'm going to do with school and getting ready to move to move to Africa. All of these things have kind of mounted up and I've never really had an anxiety attack, but this is probably the closest I've ever been to having one. I deffinitely am feeling attacked and feel as if Satan is targeting my joyfulness I've been feeling about this whole thing, I know God has me in the palm of His hand, but it's just really really difficult right now to keep a joyful attitude when I feel so overwhelmed.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text