Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I think I need a bomb shelter

These past couple of weeks I honestly feel like I'm getting attacked from every side, and I just kind of want to curl up, close my eyes, and wait for it to be over, but I know that's not what I'm supposed to do. I know God doesn't give me more than I can handle and that through these times of being attacked, I'm called to cling to Him and grow in my faith, and to realize that He's preparing me for this next step in my life, but it's still tough. I'm facing issues with school, friendships, and my grandma being in the hospital. This is a humble prayer request asking for prayers for strength and for me to remember He's got me in the palm of His hands through these tough times.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text