Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, it's almost 1 in the morning here and so it's officially 2009 while back in the states, there's still a few hours left of 2008. As I'm sitting here hearing the fireworks booming, dogs howling, and people yelling I just can't believe what 2008 has contained for me personally. I moved into the Pirolo house which held more memories than I can ever begin to express, began some of the best friendships of my life, lost a very good friend, graduated college, visited amazing friends in far away places, and moved to Uganda. I can't believe it all happened in a year! I am so amazed that in a life full of change and chaos, God is always faithful and consistent.

1 comment:

Melody said...

What an amazing year you have had!!I cant wait to see what amazing things happen in 2009. I love you!!

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text