Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Outlines, Outlines, and More Outlines

I wish I could give some exciting story, but for the past couple of days, I've been working on outlines ever moment I can (or at least try to). They are due in exactly 2 weeks and I'm now in the book of Job, so hopefully I'll be able to swing it and get them done in time. I'm finding that I have a very short attention span, which I always kind of new, but I always attributed it to impatience, but I'm thinking it's just that a lot of times I'm really a 5 year old trapped in a 22 year old body. Please pray that I get these done on time and that I'll be a good girl and have some discipline and be productive during those "down" times.

3 comments:

Sara said...

You got it, babe!!! =]

Kay-love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay-love said...

There will be success. =) I feel it coming... hehe Hope all is well and that you are "buckleing down" hehe I need to do the same. Miss ya girl! Take care!

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text