Saturday, December 20, 2008

little adventures

Today I was able to have a pretty chill day complete with a little jaunt into town with Ellen to open her eyes to the glory of my favorite coffee shop, youth group where I was able to sit with Aryana on my lap and just crack up at how smart she is, and Ryan taking me and all the kids in his SUV sort of thing on a little trip just around our part of town, there about ten of us crammed in there, but the kids loved it and it was fun to hear how excited they were.

I also sent out my newsletter, so if you didn't get one but wish to receive one, please let me know.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Can you add me to the mailing list? You can sen it to me at the church.

Vera and Keith Benavides said...

Dear Kelli,
Keith and I love reading your blog! We love hearing how the Lord is growing you and using you in Jinja! Thanks for being so descriptive in your writing; we can clearly picture you and those you write about! You haven't written about getting lost so I guess your compass is still working! Please add us to your newsletter list: kjbena@aol.com Love, Vera

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text