Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh my!

Right now in SOM we're going through our Biblical counseling class and I honestly feel like I should have a fat lip and black eye after walking out of class each time because it's so intense just being reminded how imperfect I am that I feel each class is a time for me to be beaten up (in a good way). People come for me to counsel them, yet I still feel like I know absolutely nothing and my life is so far from being anything of an example of living a life pleasing to God, especially when it comes to the issues of the heart. I am so amazed that He uses someone as flawed as I am to be a part of His work! If anyone has ever thought I'm something special for being here, I would have to tell them that it's totally and completely nothing on account of who I am, but God wanting to use those who are furthest from perfection in order to receive the most glory.

1 comment:

Mat Pirolo said...

OH my goodness Kelli. Why didn't you ever tell me you had this blog. I was so upset you had that stupid false teachers blog up since last year. Wow, I am much happier now!

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text