Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It is finished...again!

Today I finally got done with my New Testament outlines. It was about half the work of the Old Testament, but we also only had about half the time. It's amazing to just realize how much there is in those 27 short chapters. I have learned SOOOO much just by outlining them it's not even funny. Today I started out the afternoon with only 20 to go and I figured I'd treat it like a band-aide and just get it over and done with even though they aren't technically due until Sunday. I sat down on my big ol'e exercise ball in my room, had my Nalgene bottle filled with water and my headphones on and as I jammed out to some songs that I may or may not be glad that my doors were closed and I was able to crank out the twenty remaining chapters I had in Revelation. I'm so thankful God has given me this opportunity and now just another 9 days and I'll be officially done and graduated, the only thing standing in my way is good old church history.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text