Sunday, March 1, 2009

6 Months!

Wow! Today marks 6 months that I've officially been in Uganda. That's just crazy to think about, now as I'm wrapping up school of ministry (only four more days left!) and moving into a new apartment, I honestly feel like I'm jumping into a new chapter of my life here, it's exciting yet SOOO intimidating. Today was one of those days too that kind of give me a reality check with just so many little things going wrong that it just made for one of the most difficult days here ministry wise that I've experienced so far. I look forward though to what other things God has for me here as He continues to amaze me with how He uses me, to quote the Psalm, "who am I that you are mindful of me?"

On an additional note, I will be writing more and sending my newsletter out soon (if you want to be on my mailing list just let me know) as soon as I'm done with school, these final couple of weeks have just been doozies.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text