Thursday, March 5, 2009

An adventure day


Today in order to truly start my new school-free life with a bang, I went on an adventure with Ryan and Judy to check out the big part of Lake Victoria. It was unreal just how big it was! I seriously kept accidentally referring to it as the ocean. Anyways we were able to check out a lot of cool views of the Lake from on top of some hills and then even down by the water, it was awesome! If you have Facebook, I posted the pictures on there. We began our adventure with picking up coffee milkshakes from Ozzies (an Australian run kind of diner in Jinja) and then driving through areas where there was actually not a road and in the end we got some great views of the area and we even saw some monkeys, I have to say it was quite a successful adventure.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text