Friday, March 20, 2009

A jaunt to Kenya

As I have now completed school and now have to be a big girl now (or at least try to be) I was able to have a little change of scenery before I dive in to full-on ministry. I was able to go to Kenya for a few days and it was neat to experience places like Nairobi and see what other parts of Africa are like but Uganda definitely is my home. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I was just ready to be back. Of course one of the biggest things I missed were my kids here, especially Aryana (shocker, I know ;) ). Last night after driving for 14 hours on some of the worst roads EVER we made it back and I ran up to JB's to say hi to his kids. It's so nice to be home!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text