Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm done, da da done

Well, after 5 1/2 months of waking up before any person ever should, outlining every chapter (minus Psalms) of the Bible, being broken, humbled, and purely brought to the state of being in awe of how amazing our God is, I'm now officially done with the School of Ministry. Today was our last test and class. I have to say it was bitter sweet and I may or may not have shed a few tears. I mean, to think of all that has happened in this time and all that God has taught me, it's just crazy to think that it's over and now it's time to really apply it. I'm so thankful that I was able to have the opportunity to come here and go to school because it definitely was the perfect dynamic for me to not only learn the material but grow closer to some of my co-laborers as well as learn more about the culture.

Along with finishing SOM, I came to the realization that I have NEVER stopped going to school since I was a wee girl in Kindergarten and now I'm really done. I honestly don't know what to do with myself and I haven't even been done for 24 hours, I know it will come and I'll be crazy busy with teaching in schools, doing business stuff, and whatever new things God will bring me to, but it's I guess the whole unknown that's kind of crazy.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text