Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A frequent occurence

Right now, it's about 2:30 in the morning and I thought I'd let you in on what happens to me more frequently then it probably should. Around this time probably five nights a week, I wake up to something itching my leg. I finally get up and of course low and behold a mosquito has feasted on my lower extremities. Now you might be asking a couple of questions right now like: Kelli, don't you sleep under the mosquito net and have a comforter over you? and I would have to answer that although I do sleep under a mosquito net sometimes I'm not as diligent at putting it down and spraying as I should be, and as for the comforter thing, well...it's Africa so there are times when it's just way too hot to do so. Needless to say, this deep and thought provoking post is post-treatment for those fantastic little bites on my legs. Now I'm covered in a fresh does of bug spray, anti-itch gel, and a sheet.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text