Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A perfect day

So not only did I finish school today, but it was just an all around awesome day. After school, I ended up getting in touch with some more of my artsy side and while I was watching Gilmore Girls, painted a few pieces for my new apartment, nothing fancy, but they'll do the trick. After that, we had service where it was one of those where at the end you felt like you were lying on the floor being kicked and stomped on, but in a good way. Then I was able to hang out with some of my girls for a little bit and answered some questions and laid down the law. We also had an afterglow which I used to be leery of, but it wasn't nearly as weird as I was expecting and it was just an awesome night of prayer and it was too cool because I was just sitting there and some of our local staff came up and prayed for me (all at different times), it's just so cool to have that pedestal that I feel sometimes I'm placed on be knocked down and for us to truly be a body, it was awesome. To top the night off, Ryan, Judy, and I played scrabble and...I WON!!! I've never won before in my life, I couldn't believe it! It was truly a great day!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text