Thursday, August 14, 2008

13 Days!!!

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe that I only have 13 days left before I go to Africa. I have to admit that I kind of just want to be there as the process to prepare to go is more emotionally draining than I care to admit. This weekend is the Meet a Missionary Weekend, and it's surreal that I'm a part of that and will have my own little display and be talking to people about what all I'll be doing. This past week I've had two videos made for me (one on the calvary website and the other will be shown in Vertical) and then I was also on the radio. Tonight my family is having dinner with the Rich's and so that will be cool to have them all meet and talk and hopefully feel a little more comfortable about everything. This weekend I also have a fundraiser, training, a missionary dinner, and my last official Vertical service. I honestly don't know how I feel about all this. I'm excited, sad, nervous, all at the same time. I'm just exhausted as I've gone through a roller coaster of emotions.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text