Sunday, August 31, 2008

day one part deux/Day two

Well yesterday I ended up getting to hang out with some of the kids who live on the compound and it was really cool how they remembered me. We played duck duck goose and then they tried to teach me Lugandan. Then we had youth group and I got to meet some of the girls I'll be discipling. That was really cool. Then this morning I went to the 8am service and the same girls from last night came up to me eager to find out when we would be starting the Bible study, it sounds like it will be on Sundays at around 4. It's cool to kind of see my roles beginning to unfold and I'm just excited to see what all God has planned, although I do miss every one, this is truly an adventure.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text