Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Woah!

Ok, so tonight I spent time with kind of my second family, the Pirolos. They have been more of a blessing to me than I will ever be able to express to them in words. We got together tonight because Mat is leaving for CCBC tomorrow morning and I leave in basically a week. It was so weird really thinking about how everything really is changing. I've been talking to people and they've been making plans to do certain things (some of the plans take place in a matter of only a couple of weeks) and I realize that I'm not going to be here to see those plans unfold. I really kind of have the breath taken out of me right now with the weight of how real everything is becoming and all that has to be done. I can't believe that in a matter of about 9 days (around 2 am on the 29th your time) I'll be arriving in Africa and beginning this next chapter.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text