Tuesday, October 20, 2009

it's been a while...

Ok, it's been a little over a week, but that's still a while for me as far as not blogging. For those of you who didn't, know I had a NASTY flu that may or may not have been possibly the flu that everyone is freaking out about (if you know what I mean). I don't know if I've ever really been that sick and I was out of commission for a week, so it was pretty intense. Praise God that life is getting back to normal again, with maybe a little less on my plate though than before, or at least I'm trying to be wise as to when I schedule things now. Of course, this is all taking place when in just over 50 days I'll be back in the States for two months, but it's all good. Anyways, this was just a quick one to tell y'all that I'm alive and soon I'll get more back into my usual of posting random updates of the happenings here.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text