Thursday, October 8, 2009

A little story

As you all have heard many stories about my BFF (for you older folks, that means 'best friend forever') Aryanna, I thought I'd tell you yet another one. Now remember she's two. Today I heard her brother, Kenny, crying because he had pinched his finger in an umbrella and as I was talking to Kenny about it, she said "I will pray for him" so I told her to go ahead. Now, mind you, I didn't say anything to coach this response, she totally just did it on her own. She covered her little eyes and said a prayer filled with muffled words, and ended it with a big "amen". It was awesome to see a two year old to have such a response of prayer. I love this kid!

1 comment:

paddyo said...

the tiny girl of so much faith humbles me

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text