Saturday, January 9, 2010

confession time again

So although I love to be immersed in ministry, when it comes to my "down time" I'm seriously a very big homebody. I have friends who try and make me more "social", but the fact of the matter is that I just like to chill at home with my Bible, a good book, or a movie, and maybe just a couple of really close friends. I don't like big social gatherings all that much, I know that seems crazy to some people out there, but, well... that's just kind of how I roll. I've been in Montana a day now, and although it's only been just one day, this day is quite possibly one for the books as for what my idea of my "perfect day" would be. I just hung out with one of my closest friends and her baby, we just chilled in our pj's, watched movies, talked, ate good food, drank coffee, and all this while there was about six inches of snow on the ground outside. It was awesome and exactly what I needed to just kind of chill. I love how God gives us those little breathers and good friends to make those times all the more enjoyable.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text