Saturday, October 4, 2008

Five weeks down

So I have now officially been in Uganda for five weeks and I have to admit I feel like I'm getting a little slammed as far as getting attacked physically. Last week I had a stomach thing and this week I've got a gnarly cold that truly started to get me yesterday. Even today I woke up unsure about the day of the week because my head is so congested and just not thinking properly. I have to study for my girl's Bible study and so I ask that if you read this, that you would pray for clarity of mind and that I wouldn't allow this to interfere with what God is doing or the ministries that I am a part of.

1 comment:

Sara said...

You are in my prayers, dear Kelli! Always! I love you girl! :oD

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text