Tuesday, October 21, 2008

spreading my wings just a little bit

Today I was able to hang out at Ozzie’s restaurant where I enjoyed a cheese burger (I’ve had only once) and fries (I haven’t had since I’ve been here) and was kind of on my own for the first time. I have to admit I felt like such a little kid and I know I had to be careful as I was walking around so as to not look as deer in the headlights as I felt. I have to admit it was nice to have a little change in scenery and sit there and watch everyone pass by kind of hidden listening to the Glorious Unseen and rockin’ my outlines. I decided that instead of getting a ride on a bike (boda boda) or scooter (pichi pichi) I would walk home. It was just so amazing! At one point as I was heading down the hill to my house, I could look out and see Lake Victoria and it was just so cool!

1 comment:

Kay-love said...

oh goodness, I'm glad you had a cheeseburger and fries! =) I also had that last night at Wendy's, yet it is not doing me so well. Haha I hope your meal was slightly healthier! haha I'm glad all is well and that you are enjoying the scenery! I am at school right now, wasting my time... =) Well yes, I shall talk to ya later! Take care miss Kelli =)

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text