Monday, July 13, 2009

Learning some compassion

So I've always known that Bev is one busy lady, I've even done my best to lend a helping hand when I could, but today I got a whole new appreciation for the mayhem that makes up her life. She, Jess, and Jess's twin brother and his wife had to go and do something today and so that left me to hold down the fort while they were gone. Now, I've done that before but it was never on a Monday and oh my sweet goodness! I honestly can't even convey to you how much pure insanity took place today and the things that had to be dealt with, all of which are pretty typical things that she has to deal with on a nearly daily basis. I just really couldn't believe it, and at the end of the day I was not a happy camper and I was loathing that verse "Do all things without complaining..." because I may or may not have failed miserably at obeying that verse today. Needless to say I'm pretty stoked to lay down and get some sleep and I will never forget this day and how I learned a whole new level of compassion for Bev, especially on Mondays.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text