Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Safariying it up


I had an awesome chance to go with the team to rock a safari at a game park in northern Uganda. I had gone once before when I came to Uganda the first time, but this time seemed to be even more awesome than when I went before. A main contributor the amazingness factor is that I rode in the bed of the truck with Jess's twin brother Jim. The majority of the team was riding in a van with a little hole in the top you could stand up and see out of, but Jim and I chose to rock the truck while Jess drove and Jim's wife sat shotgun. Jess tied a rope around the cab so that we had something to hold onto, so needless to say we had a blast with hours of safari cowboy style. We were absolutely covered in dirt and my legs are still recovering, but there's nothing that beats getting to see elephants, lions, and giraffes up close and personal.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text