Friday, July 16, 2010

He's finally gone



Today I went through one of the longest and hardest goodbyes. Ryan has finally left to move to Karamoja. I can't believe it's finally happened, there's no more, "first this..." or hearing "how long until you go?" He's gone...one of my dearest friends has gone and our lives of being together through all of the exciting as well as mundane things of life has come to an end. This morning, waiting to say goodbye to him I just couldn't believe it was for real and then when we had our final goodbye, I can't even begin to express how hard it was as we just hugged and I sobbed like a baby. I'm going to miss this guy so much and even now with each moment of him getting further and further away, it hurts all the more knowing that he's not coming back to live here and will now just be a visitor whenever he drives through that gate. It's so hard to have him gone but I'm so proud to call him a friend and I just ask for your prayers as he embarks on this new journey.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text