Thursday, September 25, 2008

Johnny One Note

Ok, so today was my turn to lead worship...um yeah, I'm not sure what words could describe this experience, especially for those who had to hear it. For those of you who don't know I'm rhythmically and musically retarded and honestly couldn't keep a beat to save my life, not to mention that one of my dad's nicknames for me is Johnny One Note, all that to say that music just isn't really my thing. Even Lukas would try and get me to sing in front of him and I wouldn't because I'm so self conscious about how bad I am. Ok, so anyways, this morning I was in the middle of some crazy stomach thing where I just didn't feel good all over and hadn't really been able to prepare at all and I was really weak, so needless to say it was "interesting" but the guys in my SOM class were really sweet and supportive and oh man, I'm just thinking of some of how some of the songs went today, boy...well, I guess being a worship leader isn't necessarily my calling, but oh well. The fun part is that since there's only four students in our class I'll get to do this about 4 more times, oh man, those poor guys in my class!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text