Thursday, September 11, 2008

Two weeks...and SOM

Well I've now been gone for two weeks, and things are intense now. I'm now in my second SOM class of the day since we decided to double up on Mondays and Thursdays since there's only 4 of us. I'm loving this so much, and even though it is only my 4th real class, it's seriously rocking my face off right now! I love sitting here in a run down little classroom on benches with African folding tables in front of me with a ceiling fan going and the windows open with African curtains blowing in the breeze and looking out the open door to yard of grass and banana trees and and flowers everywhere, hearing the birds (I don't mind hearing them, I just don't like seeing them), and having Jesse teaching me about homelitics (studying the Bible). This is seriously so amazing!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text