Sunday, September 21, 2008

struggles and victories

Ok, so today I had my third girl's Bible study. I can't believe it's been that many and therefore that I've been gone for three and a half weeks therefore making it now the longest I've been away from home. Today in my girl's study, I had what was the most difficult time so far with maintaining their attention, and they didn't seem too talkative with me, but they seemed to want to talk to eachother in their language which I have to admit was just kind of hard, but in a way I think I needed it, it humbled me that's for sure. Anyways, I know there is still so much more I need to learn, but I know God is in it as long as I don't trust in my own knowledge or ability. Now that was the struggle, and now for the victory (and I know this doesn't sound like much) but I have always made an attempt at memorizing the books of the Bible, and I'm having a test tomorrow morning where I will have to have them memorized and in order. And tonight I've achieved my big hurdle of the minor prophets and therefore have the Old Testament memorized, I'm so excited! Anyways, like I said it's nothing big or exciting, but it's been stressing me out.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text