Monday, September 29, 2008

The land of the deep and profound

Wow! Ok, so yesterday I taught on John 1:1-5 and in that teaching I had to cover the topics of eternity, the Trinity (specifically how Jesus is God) and creation. I honestly loved studying for this teaching and it has definitely been the most difficult teaching so far just because of the complexity of the subjects. It challenged me though knowing that if I don't know it well enough to be able to simplify it and explain it properly then I don't know it as well as I should. It was awesome though because I handed out notebooks to them so they could write down what God has been showing them throughout the week, so I'm hoping and praying that come Sunday they will have learned something that will draw them closer to Him.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text