Saturday, September 27, 2008

One month

Well, today marks the official one month mark since I've left. I am honestly amazed at all that God has done over this past month in and through me. I am so excited to see what all God will continue to do as long as I don't get in the way. These past couple of days, I've finally begun the whole settling in process: putting up pictures, buying a printer, etc... I wish I knew what to say other than the fact that I am in awe of our God and how He works. Little (well, actually kind of big) things that have taken place and prayers that have been answered, ways He has changed me, things He is teaching me, it all adds up to a month that has been one of the most difficult months of my life, yet one of the most amazing and holding the most growth. I ask that you continue to pray for me and the ministries that God has placed in my path, I'm beginning the book of John in my girl's Bible study and so there's a lot of deep yet foundational truths that I'll be teaching, and I just hope and pray that my delivery would be from God, not based upon my own knowledge or experience.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text