Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reading is my life


So today from when I woke up at around 8 to about 2 and then from now (8pm) until about midnight my day will be have been consumed by reading. I've seriously either been reading Romans in the morning, Genesis for school, or studying for my teaching that I have tomorrow, not to mention the books I'm reading for pleasure (I just got done with Screwtape Letters and now I'm reading God's Smuggler). I hope I don't get burnt out, but honestly I love it! I'm learning more than I have in my whole life. For instance, I've never known that it's not the "fruits" of the Spirit, it's the "fruit" of the Spirit and that is love. Anyways, just thought that was cool and so reading consumes pretty much all of my time, but I'm not complaining :)

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text