Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Confession time...

No, it's not what you think. I can honestly say that I love teaching! It's by far my most favorite thing to do, its challenges, its potential fruit and getting to experience God just speaking through you, there's seriously nothing better. I used to be bitter about how because I'm a girl, I'll only ever get to teach youth or women, but honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. In four days I taught four times and I'm just so humbled that God has allowed me to do that here and be used in that way. One thing I have to keep in mind is how it says in James that we are to be careful if we aspire to teach God's word because we will be held to a higher standard, and I'm seeing the truth in that more and more as while I'm teaching I get the realization that I need to truly practice what I preach.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text