Thursday, May 14, 2009

Revelation 4

So God's Word amazes me on a daily basis, but today it was one of those quiet times where I just couldn't keep it quiet. The book of Revelation is one that honestly terrifies me to my very core. It's like I have a kind of holy fear of the book with how much it holds and just how intense it is. I've now come to it in my quiet times and so I'm going through it almost at a snails pace in order to try and fully (or at least to the best of my ability) wrap my mind around all that's in there. Today I began reading Revelation 4. Now, I've read through Revelation several times before but never allowing it to really sink in. If you've never read this chapter, I mean really read it, I highly encourage you to just get alone somewhere and read through that chapter and think of how safe our idea is of Jesus, and then just how much greater His splendor and majesty are than we could ever even imagine! How pathetic our feeble attempts at worship are when we have such a great king, oh if only we could truly realize how awesome He is!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text