Sunday, May 31, 2009

A week of breaking

This week was one intense week. It was honestly like anticipating one of my surgeries when I was growing up, you know it's going to hurt like nothing you've ever experienced but then you know the end result will be worth it. This week our staff undertook the Self-Confrontation course in one week (5 hour sessions for 6 days). It was intense to say the least, I have to say though I don't remember the last time I've been so convicted about certain issues in my life. Things I've tried to ignore, things I've tried to make excuses for were finally brought out into the light. I would expound, but in order to spare you and honestly to kind of spare myself of the details of the mountains of the sin of my life, I'll just leave you with this: PRAY FOR ME. As always with learning something new you are almost immediately tested and right now I'm already failing miserably.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text