Monday, June 8, 2009

A biggie


This past Sunday I was given an opportunity to "earn my stripes" as far as event management is concerned. God had been laying it on my heart for some time to have a sort of ministry fair. Coming from Calvary, we had our fair that feature our 100 some odd ministries and each ministry was able to do what they wanted, but we've never had anything like that here so I had to kind of put the "model" together so to speak. It was countless hours of work and prayer, but God is so good and the outcome was better than I could have ever imagined. Being that I proposed the idea to Jess and he said the best time to have it was ten days from that time it was a fun thing to see come together. I think above all else the thing that blew my mind the most was just seeing how God has been preparing me for the work I'm doing for so long now that I'm just amazed at how He's been at work in more ways than I even realized.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text