Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our staff

Coming from a business background, I've learned that no matter what area you work in you're going to have to deal with people and more than likely you're going to be in charge of someone in some capacity. Like most organizations, we have several employees, and although we could go through the things that make them "difficult" honestly it's no different than being in the States. I love our staff, they all have their own gifts and things God is teaching them. Lately it seems like they're taking things to a whole new level as far as their attitudes and just desiring to serve. Given, I haven't been here for long, but this little growth spurt has been so cool to see and I just had to share with you all what a blessing it is to work with all of these people.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text