Friday, February 12, 2010

The body

So you know those images that show the outside of the human body, then it shows the muscles, then bones, then veins, etc...? Well, that's what I felt like today looking back on everything that has taken place over this furlough. For so long I was stuck looking at just that first image, but little by little he's been showing me some of the others too, and it's been absolutely awesome! I have had my eyes opened to so many amazing things God is doing right here through hundreds of people. People serving in so many different capacities and so many ministries I just love it! I hear about ministries that have been in existence for years but they're just kind of like the unsung heroes of the ministry world, but that doesn't mean that God isn't using the work that ministry is doing. I have truly been incredibly privileged to witness these various ways that God is at work and the lessons I learned by being a part of them (even if it was just for a night) I hope I will never forget.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text