Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back to the "normal" weekend routine

This weekend I was really able to get back into the swing of things: youth group, slides and announcements during this morning's services, lunch (well, I just had tea) at Flavours, teaching the kids and the girls, and finally dinner at Ling Ling (our Chinese restaurant). It was so nice to get back into normal life once again. I'm so a girl of routine, I know some people find it boring, but because it happens so rarely in life here, it's very much clung to when there's even a semblance of normality. There of course were little quirks that made this weekend not entirely normal, but it was close enough for me. I may have had a gnarly cold, I may have ended up making some of the BEST huevos rancheros of my life, and I may have had to have a super fun confrontation with a couple of the girls I teach, but such is life. I know you may get somewhat tired of hearing this, but it's really nice to be back!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text