Monday, February 15, 2010

Twelve hours and counting

It's absolutely insane right now thinking about how in twelve hours I will actually be in the air on my way to Dallas. This furlough has gone by so fast. Today was an awesome last day though of just having lots of closure and confirmation about where I'm headed. I love how our God is not a God of uncertainty, but His Word truly is that "light unto our path". After being at the church for the morning, I was able to spend the afternoon with the family which I had to begin by partaking in Blake's one last time. This was followed by some more packing, cleaning the Jeep, Dion's, and then packing again. Now it's almost 1, and I think I can go to bed with a peace of mind knowing that everything is good to go. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me to keep my sanity through all this, because your prayers have totally been answered!

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text