Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 1: back to reality

After taking a magical little pill to help me to sleep through the night, I ended up waking up this morning at 11. I spent the rest of what was left of the day unpacking and trying to organize everything (note the key word "trying"). Aryanna and Kenny were spending most of their time outside my door popping bubble wrap and trying to talk to me through the window, so finally I just decided to go out and hang out with them. It was back to the usual of Aryanna trying to copy every last thing Kenny did. The older kids gradually began to come back home and so I was able to give them the gifts that some of you got for them. They were so excited and incredibly blessed. I wasn't able to hand it all out because i was trying to kind of do it in somewhat of a covert manner but here are some pictures of those who did get theirs today.

Gift Distribution

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text