Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In London

It's funny because whenever you hear the word "London" it sounds so romantic almost, but really to me it's just either my last bit of western life or the first glimpse of it depending on which way I'm going. This morning was very hard, not even including having to say goodbye to all of my family and closest friends. There were so many hiccups with baggage, that I really just pray that after having to pay such a pretty penny that everything will get there ok. I even kind of lost it on the lady at the check-in counter because of all of the headaches that were coming up, I just have to remember that every aspect of this trip is bathed in prayer so what do I have to worry or complain about.

Now onto the goodbyes, I had the perfect group at the airport with me to say goobbye. This time it really was a lot less painful, it was still in the top two hardest things I've gone through in my life (the first being the first time I left) but God really did answer a lot of prayers at making it a lot easier. I just am so thankful for the support of my family especially. Having them there to pray for me and laugh with me before crying it up and heading through security is something that I'll forever treasure. I told my grandma, "I wish we all just hated eachother, because that would make this a whole lot easier". Through the hurt, God brings His peace and each and every time I just have to remind myself of how I just need to pick up my cross and follow Him.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text