Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh blogs...

Tonight we watched a movie where one of the main characters chronicles here experiences of making her way through a certain cookbook on a blog (I'm not going to say which movie for fear that any appearance of endorsement main taint you view of me - haha yeah right-yeah right meaning "like you have much of an opinion in the first place" not "like anything could hurt my petestal view of the one and only Kelli O'Hea"). It reminded me of what an awesome thing a blog is and honestly what sort of responsibility it holds. I mean, what you read is all that I really give you to ascertain about my life here. For those of you who don't have facebook, you don't have "status updates" and although I try to be a good girl about my newsletters I don't get those out nearly as frequently as i should, and that therefore leaves us with the blog posts. I will try to be better at being more consistent with my posts, although I still have no idea of who all read this :). It's honestly fairly cathartic being able to process the days/weeks events so thank you for being "there" and I hope to not let you down. If you ever have any questions about life, or you feel like I left you hanging, never hesitate to write me on here and I'll definitely try to get back to you.

No comments:

Followers

RSS Subscribe

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Copyright Text